Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm back!

OK...I have neglected my blog. It seemed like I stayed thrown off all year due to Hurricane Ike. Now that it's summer, I hope to get into a habit of posting again. I am a strong believer in continuing self-education and I have decided spending some time @ the beach might help! Since I am a classroom teacher, my viewpoint will be integrating the technology in my classroom. I am still working on my Master Teacher of Technology @ Texas A&M so I am hoping I will find some inspiration for some of my coursework.
I can hear the waves crashing on the beach.

Check it out: http://library2play2.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lifelong Learner said...

I'm glad to see you at the beach. I haven't registered yet, but as soon as I get summer PD under control, I intend to head to the beach.